WHAT SHOULD YOU BE SURE TO TAKE WITH YOU TO MODRAVE?
- A sleeping bag + bed roll, maybe a smaller pillow as well
- A cap or a hat + suntan lotion
- Bathing suit + swimming towel
- Sneakers for work + sandals or flip-flops
- Short + warm and long clothes
- Bowl + eating utensils + glass + 0.5l plastic bottle + kitchen cloth
- New Testament + rosary + notebook + pencil
- Flashlight + reserve batteries
- The musical instrument you play
- Transport ticket + personal documents + EHIC (European Health Insurance Card)
- Basic hygienic necessities
- Little mirror
WHAT NOT TO CARRY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Alcoholic beverages
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY FOOD IN ANY FORM. IT IS MOST STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO KEEP FOOD IN TENTS. ALL MEALS ARE PROVIDED.
It is permitted to bring exclusively medication and food for special nutrition needs, which you will also have to hand over at the beginning, but a constant access to the pantry will be guaranteed.
For all questions contact us at: email@example.com